Excuse me showing my face again

All non-motorcycle related chat in here

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

T.C.
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

Excuse me showing my face again

#1 Post by T.C. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:38 pm

I know I don't come here anymore, so please excuse me for interupting and showing my face, but I thought some of you may be interested in an offer that I have been authorised to make.

Some of you I know choose to wear textile jackets rather than leather.

Some of you may be thinking about changing your textile jacket.

Have you or are you considering an airbag jacket?

If you are thinking about a new jacket, and if you are thinking possibly of an airbag jacket, then have a look at https://www.airvest.co.uk/ and if you decide to take it further then quote HUDGELL10 and it will entitle you to a 10% discount.

I have seen these jackets in operation for real and they are superb.

They are not the cheapest, but then quality never has come cheap, although in reality they are on a par cost wise with other quality jackets.

If you are ever at the Ace Cafe on the first Friday of every month (the next being the 6th of July which we sponsor and attend), Nick and Charlotte from Airvest (The UK importers) will be there as our guest and will also be on hand and demonstrating the jackets as well as being able to answer any qustions and dispelling myths such as the cord activating the air bag when getting off the bike and extension cords

But the offer is ongoing, not just for Friday bike nights.

Hope this is of interest?

If not then please feel free to delete it
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next

Firestarter
Twisted Firestarter

#2 Post by Firestarter » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:10 am

Nice to see you're still kicking around TC, don't be a stranger
Aprilia SL1000 Falco '04 in Black & Red

Gio
Double World Champion

#3 Post by Gio » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Firestarter wrote:Nice to see you're still kicking around TC, don't be a stranger
2nd'ed :smt006
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"