WANTED: Futura

If you're looking to buy a specific motorbike, any parts or accessories - then place your FREE listing here. No trade adverts.
Willopotomas
GP Racer
GP Racer

WANTED: Futura

#1 Post by Willopotomas » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Yeh, you heard me right. I miss the v-twin grunt, but not the hunched over riding style. I'm swapping the ZZR1100 for a BMW K1100LT, so will have that as a bargain tool or to sell to raise funds. I've also got two K100's on eBay to help build the coffers.

So. W.H.Y?
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handle bars to the saddle.

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#2 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:45 pm

talk to mart

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#3 Post by flatlander » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:29 pm

For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

MartDude
Admin
Admin

#4 Post by MartDude » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Would it be an abuse of my admin status to delete Geoff's post, as Will is shortly coming to view my Fut?
It flies sideways through time
It's an electric line
To your zodiac sign
I've got a Black and Silver Machine!

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#5 Post by D-Rider » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:40 pm

Are you flogging yours then Mart?
:smt118

If my physio keeps telling me I need a more upright bike for longer journeys, that one Geoff posted might look interesting ..... it's not that much more than those adjustable bars that people were recommending for the Falco !
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

randomsquid
Wear the Fox Hat

#6 Post by randomsquid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:59 pm

MartDude wrote:Will is shortly coming to view my Fut
Is that what you yokels call it?
Where ever I lay my hat.....

Willopotomas
GP Racer
GP Racer

#7 Post by Willopotomas » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:17 pm

randomsquid wrote:
MartDude wrote:Will is shortly coming to view my Fut
Is that what you yokels call it?
You don't know the half of it!

Mart. More than keen in your steed mate. Have stopped looking for the time being. See what kind of a deal we can thrash out. :smt001
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handle bars to the saddle.

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#8 Post by flatlander » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:21 pm

It just sounds worse each time bet squid is jealous he loves a good thrashing ... Allegedly :smt003 Will remember to add it in your ... Oh never mind :)
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock