PR: KAWASAKI COMPETITION WINNER TO OWN FIRST NINJA ZX-10R

Motorcycle chat forum. Discuss the latest news and bikes and share your opinions.

Moderator: D-Rider

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

PR: KAWASAKI COMPETITION WINNER TO OWN FIRST NINJA ZX-10R

#1 Post by Kwackerz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:30 pm

25/02/2008

KAWASAKI COMPETITION WINNER TO OWN FIRST NINJA ZX-10R
Steve Crooks is the first customer in the UK to be allocated a brand new 2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Superbike. Steve visited his local franchised dealer, Drayton Croft Motorcycles, for the Nationwide Dealer Launch on the 7 February and was the lucky winner drawn to win the ZX-10R.

Steve Crook, a BT Engineer, couldn't believe it when they announced he had the won the ZX-10R. "I was absolutely stunned. I came to the launch to have a look at the bike after reading a great write up of the launch in Superbike magazine and I wanted to check it out in the flesh. I've never won anything in my life - not even a tenner on the lottery - so this was quite something."

"When they unveiled the bike I was very impressed, pictures in magazines really don't do it justice," said Steve who has been riding for 25 years. "Having owned lots of different Superbikes in my time I can't wait to take delivery of my very first Ninja ZX-10R."

Kawasaki Road Bike dealers across the country simultaneously unveiled the brand new machine as they all hosted dedicated Ninja ZX-10R launch evenings on the 7 February. Customers were invited to come along, find out more about the exciting new model and enter the free prize draw to win the very first customer ZX-10R in the UK.

"The launch of this bike to our customers had to be special after all the great publicity and interest it had already gained," explained Martin Lambert, Kawasaki Motors UK Marketing Manager. "It was an exciting evening for everyone but especially for Steve. We look forward to handing over the Ninja ZX-10R to him."

-ENDS-

For more information please contact Suzi Mewes, Kawasaki Media Service on +44 (0) 7917 348968 or SMewes@kawasaki.co.uk
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#2 Post by Kwackerz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:31 pm

The worst bit is I didnt even know there was a bloody competition!!

Gutted!!! :smt010
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly