Swingarm

Motorcycle chat forum. Discuss the latest news and bikes and share your opinions.

Moderator: D-Rider

Torsten
Pizza Delivery Rider
Pizza Delivery Rider

Swingarm

#1 Post by Torsten » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:25 pm

Hi i want to fit songlesid swingarm to my 2002 aprilia falco what make will fit???

Torsten
Pizza Delivery Rider
Pizza Delivery Rider

Re: Swingarm

#2 Post by Torsten » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:37 pm

What single arm swingarm will fit my 2002 falco

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#3 Post by mangocrazy » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm

I have no idea if it's possible, but I'd have thought the obvious candidate from the Aprilia range would be a Futura single sided swingarm. Not sure if it's an aesthetic match, and it will need a fair amount of engineering to make it work. There is no SSSA that is a drop-in solution. Whatever you do will involve a lot of machining and fabrication and the result will be a bike that is heavier, won't handle as well and will probably be a bit of a pig's ear.

FalcoDaz
Despatch Rider

#4 Post by FalcoDaz » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:10 pm

mangocrazy wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:03 pm
I have no idea if it's possible, but I'd have thought the obvious candidate from the Aprilia range would be a Futura single sided swingarm. Not sure if it's an aesthetic match, and it will need a fair amount of engineering to make it work. There is no SSSA that is a drop-in solution. Whatever you do will involve a lot of machining and fabrication and the result will be a bike that is heavier, won't handle as well and will probably be a bit of a pig's ear.
So that's a good idea then :D :D :D

FalcoDaz
Despatch Rider

#5 Post by FalcoDaz » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:54 pm