Charity Quiz Night - Saturday 17h October, 2015

Organise meet-ups, ride-outs and trips to events with other RiderSite members.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

Charity Quiz Night - Saturday 17h October, 2015

#1 Post by D-Rider » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:33 pm

Quiz Night - Saturday 17h October, 2015

I wondered whether anyone (particularly those not far from Coventry) might be interested in a Quiz Night that my wife & I are hosting on Saturday 17th October.
You may recall that each year we run a fund raiser for Breast Cancer Charities. As with last year we are having a quiz night.
We are raising funds for two breast cancer charities:
  • * Breast Cancer Now (this year Breakthrough Breast Cancer and .The Breast Cancer Campaign merged to form this charity)
    * Second Hope (the only charity in the UK with Advanced Breast Cancer as its primary focus)

You can come as a team (4 to 6 people) or you can come individually and join a team with others on the night.
There will be prizes for the quiz and prizes for a raffle

Entrance is £5 per person and includes light refreshments.
  • (If you can let me know beforehand whether you hope to attend, that will help us to prepare the right amount of refreshments - but if you make a last minute decision to come, that's fine too)

If you are interested as to why this charity is important to us, please refer to what my wife, Joy, has written on her "My Donate" page: https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/joyknott1

Details for the Quiz:

• Date: Saturday 17th October, 2015
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Venue: Queen's Road Baptist Church, Grosvenor Road, Coventry. CV1 3FE
    Entry Fee: £5 per person
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein