ok I am a fanboi but....

If you're moments away from throwing your printer out of the window or re-arranging your desktop with a golf club, post your issues here.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

ok I am a fanboi but....

#1 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:55 pm

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/gallery.html#video-ios

I do believe i can hear the sound of RIM execs quietly sobbing as they get ready to surrender - and i suspect that google/android are not happy either

and as for iCloud - awesome - I will have instant access anywhere to my full music library - not just what I have bought from iTunes - very little, but what I have ripped from my own cd's - a few but also what I have acquired - and that is a shit load LOL

nicest thing is - ios5 will be free... as will iCloud :)

oh - and to piss off M$ - the new apple operating system - Mac OS Lion is released next month - for £20.99 .... thats for the full version - and that is also the server version.... any mac running lion can now be set up as a native server .... I am off to get another spare box to act as a mac server :)

(Apologies for sharing my lust/love but I am gibbering like the Number 1 Fan Boy stephen fry)

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

Samray
Double World Champion

#2 Post by Samray » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I can definately see a few similarities. :smt020
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#3 Post by Kwackerz » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#4 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

I saw those on your Facebook page ;)

And I still Love my apple stuff!

(and yes did laugh!)

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#5 Post by Kwackerz » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 pm

I did laugh at the BB one. However according to 'little Miss Up-to-date', amongst the teenagers/young adults, BB's are winning back, espesh on the 9300's as theyre qwerty keyboards.. Touch screens are so yesterday and its all about ease of texting.. apparently..

I just got Boo a yodafone qwerty phone for 13 quid (she's worn out the HTC qwerty she stole off me) unlocked it for 2.50 and she'd prefer it over any iphone.. She wouldve liked a BB but she's holding out on a car at the mo...

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#6 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Nod

So much easier for her to text all those young chaps with lots of testosterone that you would really like to meet.....

Want to buy a nice touch screen phone Tim - it may help your blood pressure...

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#7 Post by Kwackerz » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Im more worried about her becoming a lesbian.. She's always texting her biatches...

:smt012

paddyz1
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#8 Post by paddyz1 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm

I have just got a Galaxy S2 and can say that it is as good if not better than the iphone (i can bluetooth). Davna has an iphone 4 so i can compare (from what i have heard most of the stuff in the iphone is made from samsung anyway. Don't know how true that is.

For the record i could not see the link as it wanted me to download quicktime (which i did) but it still would not let me see it. I tried again but got fed up when it did not work a second time.

BikerGran
Gran Turismo

#9 Post by BikerGran » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I have a phone.
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.