You tube and facebook

If you're moments away from throwing your printer out of the window or re-arranging your desktop with a golf club, post your issues here.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

blinkey501
World Champion

You tube and facebook

#1 Post by blinkey501 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:34 pm

For some reason when I click on uploaded video's on fb the link has a green screen and nothing can be seen?
Does something need updating on my lap top? :smt017
Tolerance will be our undoing.

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#2 Post by flatlander » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Stop using dale"s etch a sketch and use the laptop?

If its just Facebook its because it is shite if it is both chances are you need one of the video codecs or players updating like adobe player
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

BikerGran
Gran Turismo

#3 Post by BikerGran » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:30 pm

My Aodobe flash player keeps crashing although I've got the latestest version and cleared the cache and all that stuff I'm supposed to do - but I get a grey screen with a message.
Green? New one on me!
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#4 Post by flatlander » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Remove and reinstall and look for messages saying there is a newer / older version of a file
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock