Here's a couple of older pics

Post a picture of your bike or any cool bike pictures you've seen on your travels.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Shetland Woody
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

Here's a couple of older pics

#1 Post by Shetland Woody » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Hi guy's, here's a couple of older pics to get me started. I need to get a few up to date one's as she's had a few small mods sine ie Gsxr sidestand, led indicators, db screen, levers etc
Image old pic

me (you can poke fun at me if you want lol)

The wife

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#2 Post by mangocrazy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Liking the Akrapovic exhausts (I have similar, but in stainless) and the immaculate workshop (very envious!). Seeing the bike all loaded up reminds me of the trip to France on the Falco that Mrs Mango and I took the previous summer...

Shetland Woody
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

#3 Post by Shetland Woody » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 pm

mangocrazy wrote:Liking the Akrapovic exhausts (I have similar, but in stainless) and the immaculate workshop (very envious!). Seeing the bike all loaded up reminds me of the trip to France on the Falco that Mrs Mango and I took the previous summer...
Just for you mangocrazy, unfortunatly my garage isn't always tidy although it has been cleaned up again since :smt001 in the pic it shows the falco with a few more up to date mods ie db screen, led indicators etc
the shoddy concrete in the middle of the floor though is because there is a pit down there but when i built my house i ran the concrete deeper than i remembered and the sthil saw couldn't cut through. As the man from jaws said "were going to need a bigger boat" or saw lol

HisNibbs
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#4 Post by HisNibbs » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

My wife would be very impressed by your workshop.

Not a fan of topboxes myself though I apreciate their conveniance, other than that :smt001
Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can enjoy today

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#5 Post by D-Rider » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

Workshop, bike & wife all look good (said in a complementary way rather than a perving on your mrs sort of way ... I'm not Aladinsaneuk ....) - the top box looks practical.

I thought the shetlands were a nice quiet place - your picture suggests traffic jams stretch right out from the towns into the deepest countryside!
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#6 Post by mangocrazy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:25 pm

D-Rider wrote:I thought the shetlands were a nice quiet place - your picture suggests traffic jams stretch right out from the towns into the deepest countryside!
Note which way the traffic's pointing. Unless Shetland has declared UDI from the UK on Road Traffic matters, that pic is taken 'sur le Continong'...

Shetland Woody
Clubman Racer
Clubman Racer

#7 Post by Shetland Woody » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:34 pm

Thanks for your comments guys :smt023 the pic with me in it was taken about two years ago while we were away at a rally in Stirling the wife and i headed out for a more lesurly (spelling) run and that pic was taken somewhere up Glen Coe if i remember. Yes the top box is certainly not a aesthetic addition to the the falco but it is handy for touring :smt001 . I'm thinking to mod the modified XJR 1100 givi rack to take side boxes and do away with the soft panniers.

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#8 Post by D-Rider » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:57 pm

mangocrazy wrote:
D-Rider wrote:I thought the shetlands were a nice quiet place - your picture suggests traffic jams stretch right out from the towns into the deepest countryside!
Note which way the traffic's pointing. Unless Shetland has declared UDI from the UK on Road Traffic matters, that pic is taken 'sur le Continong'...
If you look even more closely (with any necessary devices that may be obtained from the reasonably-priced specsavers emporium) you may notice that Mr Woody and his Falco are parked up in a layby, the "traffic jam" being on the left of the road and the vacant lane for traffic coming uphill to the right.
:smt003
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

furygan man
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#9 Post by furygan man » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:41 am

Oh to own a garage, yet alone one the size of a small bungalow!!

Nice to see another Red one Woody....before they go that rust coloured!

(.....wait......and watch!!.........)

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#10 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:28 pm

hey i resemble those remarks!

nice workshop :)

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#11 Post by mangocrazy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

D-Rider wrote:
mangocrazy wrote:
If you look even more closely (with any necessary devices that may be obtained from the reasonably-priced specsavers emporium) you may notice that Mr Woody and his Falco are parked up in a layby, the "traffic jam" being on the left of the road and the vacant lane for traffic coming uphill to the right.
Ah.

Yes.

Quite so.

Move long please, nothing to see here...

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#12 Post by D-Rider » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 pm

-- Albert Einstein

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#13 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

the number plates may also be a clue.... uk, but with no eu/gb stickers....

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

Falcoholic
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

#14 Post by Falcoholic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Woody, that's the "Rest and Be Thankful" where ya parked yer bike.

:smt006
The Delicate Sound of Thunder