Being as I had the camera out ....

Post a picture of your bike or any cool bike pictures you've seen on your travels.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Noeli0
Despatch Rider

#16 Post by Noeli0 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

"I like" (in a Borat style)
I didn't have time to clean the bike
man, my doesn't look that good when I have cleaned it! :smt003

furygan man
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#17 Post by furygan man » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Naturally you'll be wanting a good home for the OZ's Andy? :smt047 ...obviously not, but with a try :smt004

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#18 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Join the queue fury..... I believe I was muttering that as soon as he started bidding on the carbon

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#19 Post by D-Rider » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm

As I said before, the OZs are going nowhere
D-Rider wrote: Some of the different feeling will come from a brand new set of tyres too - with a nice profile rather than the worn things that were (are still) on my OZs (I'll soon be replacing them with a set of Angels while Pirelli have their offer on them - just the job for touring and the winter).
I want 2 sets of rims so I can swap in and out different tyre types. Yes I still have the original Brembos but I think they are so much heavier that the transition between them and the BSTs would be huge - hence keeping the OZs for the touring rubber.

..... besides, the gold OZs are just soooo pretty ..... :smt007
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein