Manchester United press release

All non-motorcycle related chat in here

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

T.C.
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

Manchester United press release

#1 Post by T.C. » Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:33 pm

I admit that I pinched this off another site, but as a lifelong City fan, I could not help myself

MANCHESTER United has pledged to stop fans smuggling puzzles, games and books into Old Trafford to keep them occupied during matches. The club has trained its security staff to spot a sudoku book being concealed inside a match programme and bags are being searched for novels.

Suspicions were raised during the team’s 0-0 draw with West Ham when a Marouane Fellaini near miss was greeted by absolute silence, except for a dispute taking place over a game of Buckaroo! in the Stretford End.

A Manchester United spokesman said: “We will not tolerate fans being entertained.”

Season ticket holder Wayne Hayes said: “Since August I’ve read most of Dickens. It has been a literary feast, courtesy of Louis van Gaal.” He added: “I’m taking my tax return to the Norwich game."
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next

Gio
Double World Champion

Re: Manchester United press release

#2 Post by Gio » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:44 am

T.C. wrote:a lifelong City fan, I could not help myself
Likewise

Enjoy LOL :smt005
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"