Little Johnny

All non-motorcycle related chat in here

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Gio
Double World Champion

Little Johnny

#1 Post by Gio » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:03 pm

A teacher asks her class, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Little Johnny says "I wanna be a billionaire, going to the most expensive clubs, take the best bitch with me, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Hawaii, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel through Europe, an Infinite Visa Card and to make love to her three times a day".
The teacher, shocked, and not knowing what to do with the bad behavior of the child, decides not to give importance to what he said and then continues the lesson.
"And you, Susie? " the teacher asks.
Susie says "I wanna be Johnny's bitch."
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

Viking
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

Re: Little Johnny

#2 Post by Viking » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:23 pm

The teacher is telling her class about diseases like measles, the common cold and so on, and how the word 'contagious' is used to describe how quickly it spreads.

She says to the class, "Now, I would like you to use the word 'contagious' in a sentence for me. How about you, Sarah?"

Sarah says "Well, a common cold is spread by sneezing, so it's very contagious."

The teacher is quite impressed, and ignores young Johnny's raised hand. "Very good Sarah, that's an excellent answer. David, can you use the word 'contagious' for me?"

David thinks for a few moments and replies "You can catch measles from someone very easily, so it's contagious as well."

This goes on for a few more students and the teacher finally gets around to Johnny. She can't think of how he can possibly make anything rude from this and says "OK, Johnny, you've been waiting very patiently. Can you use the word 'contagious', please?"

Johnny looks her straight in the eye and says "My dad was watching our neighbour painting the side of his house with a 2-inch brush. He said 'With that brush, it'll take that contagious.' ".
It's the V-twin thing. There's just something about it that inline-4s don't have at all, and V-4s don't have enough of.