Vintage Motorcycle Club

Chat with other club racers - exchange setup tips, circuit knowledge and keep up to date with the latest goings on in the massive UK club racing scene. No Ads please.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

Vintage Motorcycle Club

#1 Post by Kwackerz » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:10 pm

Vintage Motorcycle (Racing) Club can be found

http://www.vmcc-racing.co.uk/

2007 dates yet to be released...

2006 Championship results can be found here:

http://www.theresults.co.uk/2006_vmcc_results.htm
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

Gio
Double World Champion

#2 Post by Gio » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:59 pm

Now if they update that each year (ie allow 74's next year) then the CB4 could run the year after :smt003 :smt002
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#3 Post by Kwackerz » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:01 pm

That'd be good, EH! The ol' CB4 storming round the track! Actually, I did see a series it could race in as it is. I'll try and remember where I saw it.. Early stocks or similar

Gio
Double World Champion

#4 Post by Gio » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:09 pm

Kwackerz wrote:That'd be good, EH! The ol' CB4 storming round the track! Actually, I did see a series it could race in as it is. I'll try and remember where I saw it.. Early stocks or similar
Its got 2 complete engines now, but one's been tuned a bit :smt107 on the bench it was up 8HP. Now I've got to get the rest of it finished (Means next spring as its buried in the corner of my shed).
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#5 Post by Kwackerz » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:10 pm

You'll have to take some pics, Pete!! It sounds like it's changed a hell of a lot since you carted it away in your van!

Gio
Double World Champion

#6 Post by Gio » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:28 pm

I will do when its all back together, I'm waiting to hear from a chap about rechroming the front wheels.

All the painted bits are either black or midnight blue (not that insipid pink Honda used)

I'm also trying to get the number plate fixed, as I don't want a modern plastic item (if you remember it was a bit bent :smt005 )

Then of course it'll need a rider if it enters any comps.