Who gave up first ? Rider or team?

The forum to discuss the latest developments in motorcycle racing. The bikes, the riders, the action!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

fatboy
World Champion

Who gave up first ? Rider or team?

#1 Post by fatboy » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Lorenzo now is clearly on fire, his complaints about the ergonomics of the bike have been addresssed, he is now doing what he does so well, you know how he wins.....
I'm not so sure I can see him walking off into the sunset hand in hand with his new team mate 93....
Mega ego riding team mate with mega ego..... ?
Cleverly disguised as an adult !

Gio
Double World Champion

#2 Post by Gio » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 pm

So why can he rise it now when he was a miserable failure before, methinks he's taking something.
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

fatboy
World Champion

#3 Post by fatboy » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Yep,he's taking the Euro's !

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#4 Post by mangocrazy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:00 pm

I'm not a big fan of his attitude, but he's probably the only person on the grid who can go toe to toe with Marquez. If he clears off at the start then he's hard to beat. Perversely I'd like to see him win the Championship this year. That would make for a spicy atmosphere in the Repsol Honda garage next year... :smt003

fatboy
World Champion

#5 Post by fatboy » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:43 pm

That will be the ultimate clash of egos, two immense talents.
93 is more of a doer, 99 more of a sulker, but when he stops sulking then 93 has some work to do...
Hope 26 ends up with 46, think they would make good team mates, good fast, sensible and mature outlook

Gio
Double World Champion

#6 Post by Gio » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:52 pm

fatboy wrote:That will be the ultimate clash of egos, two immense talents.
93 is more of a doer, 99 more of a sulker, but when he stops sulking then 93 has some work to do...
Hope 26 ends up with 46, think they would make good team mates, good fast, sensible and mature outlook
I'd point out the sensible and mature outlook re a specific (Sepang 2015) he lost it then and has sulked ever since, but then you only have to look at the i-pad prop to understand why.
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

fatboy
World Champion

#7 Post by fatboy » Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:31 pm

Gio wrote:
I'd point out the sensible and mature outlook re a specific (Sepang 2015) he lost it then and has sulked ever since, but then you only have to look at the i-pad prop to understand why.
Its now2018, lets move on !

Gio
Double World Champion

#8 Post by Gio » Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:13 am

fatboy wrote:
Gio wrote:
Its now2018, lets move on !
I agree, however its time he retired and took his ipad stand away, maybe then he'd get a bit more redemption.

Gio
Double World Champion

#9 Post by Gio » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:09 am

Apparently the I-pad stand hasn't had his Yamaha contract renewed for 2019 :smt003