Just cancelled my SKY subs.........

The forum to discuss the latest developments in motorcycle racing. The bikes, the riders, the action!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#16 Post by D-Rider » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm

BT only have ultra slow internet and no Infinity round here so they are not an option
Aladinsaneuk wrote:Yep

Wiziwig is another one I have used but browser only
I did manage to watch the race with Wiziwig. It did drop out a few times and need to be refreshed and the picture quality was a bit poor .... but far better than not watching it at all ....

Certainly there is no contest between watching that for free and watching BT sport on Virgin for an extra £15 a month .... that's 2/3 of a tank of fuel !
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

paddyz1
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#17 Post by paddyz1 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:00 am

Someone on Facebook has said you get bt sport free with virgin. Might be worth a look.

jonnie_r
Track Day Addict
Track Day Addict

#18 Post by jonnie_r » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:06 am

paddyz1 wrote:Someone on Facebook has said you get bt sport free with a virgin. Might be worth a look.
Well if someone can find me a nice virgin, I might consider taking her on for free bt sport :smt003

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#19 Post by D-Rider » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:54 am

paddyz1 wrote:Someone on Facebook has said you get bt sport free with virgin. Might be worth a look.
Only with their top end TV package ..... which would add more than the £15 per month to add it to my package.
Given that the only reason I took the Virgin TV package was that it included Eurosport that (at the time) had MotoGP, SBK and BSB, I really don't want to be paying more - everything else I watch is on Freeview for the far far better value of the license fee.
With MotoGP gone from Eurosport, the value of cable is now very marginal.
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

blinkey501
World Champion

#20 Post by blinkey501 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:47 pm

jonnie_r wrote:
paddyz1 wrote:Someone on Facebook has said you get bt sport free with a virgin. Might be worth a look.
Well if someone can find me a nice virgin, I might consider taking her on for free bt sport :smt003
I beg to differ mate. I want a woman who knows exactly what she is doing. :smt003
Tolerance will be our undoing.

jonnie_r
Track Day Addict
Track Day Addict

#21 Post by jonnie_r » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:53 pm

blinkey501 wrote:
I beg to differ mate. I want a woman who knows exactly what she is doing. :smt003
Oh I have one of those, I just want free bt sport :smt003