Vauxhall Omega

If you're selling your motorbike, any parts or accessories - then place your FREE advert here. No trade adverts.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

TC

Vauxhall Omega

#1 Post by TC » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 am

Anyone interested in a 1999 (T Plate) Vauxhall Omega 2.5 V6 auto Elite?

The bodywork is good, interior excellent with full leather and all the toys, such as electric memory seats, climate, HID headlights, cruise, but number 1 cylinder is misfiring as an HT lead needs replacing, the heater matrix is shot and there is a fault with the alarm control module which cancause the battery to un flat when stood inthe sunfor any period of time, but otherwise it is sound.

It has 5 good tyres, brand new battery, new brake pads front and rear, new plugs and I have got a new set of HT leads which will come with the car.

It does however only have a short MOT, but there is nothing obvious required to be done to get it through, and the faults it does have are not part of the MOT test.

Despite only having 5 cylinders at the moment, it still drives,

I have just managed to purchase my old company car for the wife and I am getting a new on, so I need to move the Vauxhall, so If interested, then £250 ono but buyer collects. Would make a good project.

PM me if you are interested, any inspection welcome.

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#2 Post by Kwackerz » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:01 pm

Shove it on www.clubvauxhall.net TC, There are plenty on there that'd find use of the engine, etc probably at twice the price too
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly