Falco panniers factory originals plus rack

If you're selling your motorbike, any parts or accessories - then place your FREE advert here. No trade adverts.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

bulgarianfalco
Despatch Rider

Falco panniers factory originals plus rack

#1 Post by bulgarianfalco » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:54 pm

I bought these Aprilia panniers on ebay last June, but owing to the cost of getting them out to me in Bulgaria, I've decided to see if there's any interest in the UK instead. I'm keeping my falco, but have decided I can carry on with the throwovers I already have, since I won't be doing as much touring as I had planned. The panniers cost me 150 GBP and were posted to a mate in Bath - I opened the box to take a quick look when I was over and they seemed in very good condition as described in the listing. I'm not looking to make a profit on them, although they are hard to find, just a tenner for postage or he's happy for them to be picked up from Bath.

bulgarianfalco
Despatch Rider

Re: Falco panniers factory originals plus rack

#2 Post by bulgarianfalco » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:55 pm

Actually it's not really a rack, more like the pannier frames!

mangocrazy
Admin
Admin

#3 Post by mangocrazy » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:29 am

Some photos might help, although (and I hate to say it) you'd probably get more interest in one of the Falco-specific Facebook groups...

davebms
Track Day Addict
Track Day Addict

#4 Post by davebms » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:10 pm

hello all ;; not posted here for Long time , interested in the panniers have sent you pm

.. NOTHING to do with panniers but these days i have had to fit electric gear change . crash damage , bikes ok
I still mobile just different
Dave
red and black v twin