Big box of Falco bits, Wellingborough Northants

If you're selling your motorbike, any parts or accessories - then place your FREE advert here. No trade adverts.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

redcat
Pizza Delivery Rider
Pizza Delivery Rider

Big box of Falco bits, Wellingborough Northants

#1 Post by redcat » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:27 pm

My Falco is long gone and I'm moving house in the next few months. I could really do without dragging a big box of bits for a bike I don't have anymore to our new place. Currently just to the west of Wellingborough Northamptonshire. Could get bits anywhere between here and Oxford/the south coast (Salisbury/Southampton direction) by arrangement.

No reasonable offer refused for any or all parts. I'm obviously not a trader/breaker and would be happiest to see these go to one or more Falco enthusiasts. Trying here before dealing with the usual Facebook/eBay nonsense. Would much prefer collection, I work from home so can accommodate anytime days/eves for pickup.

If I haven't deleted/put a line through, I've still got the part:

- excellent condition 'candy red' (or whatever it was called) gear shift side cover, genuine Aprilia. No more than the old tiny nick from storage, polishes up beautifully, ready to fit with no broken lugs or holes.

- fair condition 'slightly duller red' gear shift side cover, genuine Aprilia. A few scratches but no holes or broken lugs. You also get the remainder of a naff sticker and broken indicator. Will paint up perfectly.

- Bagster tank cover in darkish red and Bagster bag to go with. Both in good usable condition, cover could do with a bit of leather feed I suppose

- 4 x Magnecor leads, right length for the Falco, much better than the OEM leads and used for less than 500 miles. Also two spare OEM leads

- Original rear reflector/number plate assembly

- metal tail tidy complete with a couple of naff LED indicators I CBA to remove and the tail light 'holder'

- original rear Sachs shock and linkage, think the bike had done about 10k miles when this was removed, doesn't look to be leaking, spring in good working order

- set of brand new EBC CK6680 heavy duty clutch plates for the Falco, may fit RSV/Futura etc?

- pair of L/H coils and mount from a 2002 RSV 1000 but should be fine for a Falco

- 4 x OEM Aprilia indicators in excellent condition

- full original Aprilia OEM toolkit

- bag of miscellaneous fittings/oil pipe etc from when I fitted crash bungs mainly

- OEM owner's manual and 'dash cheat sheet' for that generation of Aprilias

- couple of HF564 long-type HiFloFiltro filters for Falco/others?

https://ibb.co/nLXbWtk <-- photos, hopefully (keep getting told I'm spamming :smt021)
Last edited by redcat on Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarkJones108
Despatch Rider

Re: Big box of Falco bits, Wellingborough Northants

#2 Post by MarkJones108 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:58 am

Hi,
I would be interested in the magna core leads and the filters.
I live in Suffolk, so collecting would be difficult. Happy to pay postage.
Black Falco.
Owned from new!
RSV Swing arm, Showa rear shock

FalcoDaz
Despatch Rider

Re: Big box of Falco bits, Wellingborough Northants

#3 Post by FalcoDaz » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:56 pm

Hi Redcat,

Is that a FalcoDaz tail tidy in the picture?