APRILIA RST FUTURA 2004 20,000 MILES £2750 ono.

If you're selling your motorbike, any parts or accessories - then place your FREE advert here. No trade adverts.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Badger
Pizza Delivery Rider
Pizza Delivery Rider

APRILIA RST FUTURA 2004 20,000 MILES £2750 ono.

#1 Post by Badger » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:14 pm

After over 12 years of Futura ownership it has now come time to sell my girl and allow a new owner to enjoy this well sorted bike. It is a limited edition bike in the black/silver and bronze finish, i seem to remember it being called "Darkness" but may be wrong, that is what is shown on my purchase invoice when i bought the bike way back in May 2009.
This bike has a lot of sensible modifications and parts replaced and modified to make it more reliable and enhance riding performance, below is a list of what has been done to the bike:-
Upgraded to 320mm front discs
Upgraded to Brembo 4 pot calipers
Upgraded to goodridge braided brake lines
Fitted with SBS brake pads
Upgraded to Tuono front forks, stripped and serviced before installation.
Electrical mods done:-
New upgraded regulator fitted,new upgraded solenoid, starter motor, all 4 coils replaced with new coils, all ignition leads fitted with Magura leads, brown connector mod and various other wiring mods done.
Complete refurbishment of the PCB board for clocks, including a new stepper motor for Speedo (this has just been done and has a 1 year warranty on it from Greasley Electronics, the repairs to this PCB has just cost me over £300 to have done)
Tinted double bubble screen (which is fantastic)
05 map installed
New clutch plates fitted recently.
Quick release fuel connector fitted.
Rsvr mirrors fitted with mirror extenders, so much better than the OE mirrors.
Fitted with a Falco front mudguard which offers better fork leg protection.
Chain and sprockets in excellent condition.
Battery has been kept on an optimiser.
Since i have owned the bike i do all my servicing and maintenace (which i would rather do than trust someone else) to a high level with no expense spared.
The bike is in a fantastic condition for it's age, there are a few scratches/blemishes here and there, some worse than others, nothing at all that is detrimental to the bike in any way.
It has just been passed an MOT with no recommendations at all, rear tyre is about 75% worn, front is about 25% worn.
The sale will include a genuine Aprilia tank bag and also a new quality chain i had bought as a spare for it.
This bike lacks nothing and has only covered 20.761 miles from new.
There are previous invoices from servicing prior to my ownership, all MOT certificates and recent invoice for clock PCB repair is present for the warranty on the PCB repair. There is an HPI check report from when i bought the bike way back in 2009.
It will also be supplied with a Futura manual on CD and a full maintenance manual in A4 sheet print.
This bike is ready to ride and needs a new loving owner.
For sale at £2750 ono.
Located in South west Scotland.
Any questions just ask away.

A few pics of bike below, more pics can be seen on facebook Aprilia Futura Owners page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2056922897864759

Falco Frank
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

Re: APRILIA RST FUTURA 2004 20,000 MILES £2750 ono.

#2 Post by Falco Frank » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Hi Iain, glad you made it here - I'll have a Talisker Storm later, Thank You!

I cant see your images Sir, if you have linked them it might be a privacy issue.

Using the 'Full Editor & Preview' button now allows you to upload medium sized images.

GLWS - Frank
01 Hyper Falco / 93 - 900ss Ducati (944cc)

My Ducati Alter-ego = Iconic944ss