Triumph Factory Outlet

Looking to buy a new helmet, clothing or accessories? Ask for opinions and advice here.

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

DavShill
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

Triumph Factory Outlet

#1 Post by DavShill » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 am

Just thought I'd drop this in. Since getting the Tiger I've been doing the usual brand related searches and am now on the mail list for the Triumph Factory Outlet. There are some amazing bargains. I've just bought some T Shirts for me and a Jacket for Jules. There are often other major brands on offer too. The tend to be the smaller or larger sizes on offer but the savings are amazing. All the stuff I've had has been very good quality. Jules' jacket is extremely good and only cost £50.

http://www.triumphfactoryoutlet.com/

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#2 Post by Kwackerz » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Thats good! The normal priced Trumpet stuff is more expensive than anything Ducati do!!
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#3 Post by flatlander » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm

I recall they made this all in one well I suppose a onesie for motorcyclists the idea being you whip it off and step out in your shirt and tie ... not too shabby an idea ... unfortunately the designers appeared to have decided it should only fit someone with Tim's legs and gio's top half it left you doubled over like you were considering that women would be redundant if you only had 3 more vertebrae weird
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock