Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

Hello .... another Falco has landed

#1 Post by D-Rider » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 am

Hi everyone,

Yes, another Falco has landed at the RiderSite.
I hope we Falconeers can contribute positively - but not threaten the character of what you've already got going over here.

With the future of our current Aprilia forum under threat we have been very grateful for the help and support given by people from this forum ... I think we'll get along fine.

Anyway - hello to all of you from another noob !

:smt006

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#2 Post by Kwackerz » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 am

Welcome D-R!

Im sure that we'd all get along fine. RS always has had it's share of.. fanatics... be it BMW riders, Triumph Riders, SV650 nutters..Aprilia lovers... the list goes on.. This 'version 4' of RiderSite is still in it's infancy and although it's members do tend to follow from version to version, (major site change) each version seems to take on it's own feel. Whatever happens there is room for all to live next to each other, most definately :smt003

Please feel free to make yourselves at home.
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

Gio
Double World Champion

#3 Post by Gio » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:07 am

Lo D-Rider, I'll have a mug of tea please seeing as I'm riding the bike today :smt003
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

falcomunky
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#4 Post by falcomunky » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:27 am

Hey D-R! Good to have you here Matey! :smt006
I'll get a pot 'o Yorkshire Tea on asap!... :smt003
Two is the magic number... ;)

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#5 Post by D-Rider » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:23 pm

Thanks for the welcome !

While we've got the kettle on, can I order a coffee? - can't stand tea - never could .... although I'm very happy for you all to drink whatever you like!

I'm also on the bike today ... newly equipped with the heated grips I fitted over Christmas ... took a bit longer to fit as I also modified my auxhilliary power feed to require activation (push a button) every time I turn the ignition on - thought this would be important with the heated grips so that they are always turned off whenever the ignition is turned off and do not come back on when the ignition is turned back on again unless I really want them to! Given Aprilia starting issues with discharged batteries I thought this worth doing!
Now I need a few cold days to really see how good these grips are!
:smt002