He's back, Ive seen him.....

Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

BikerGran
Gran Turismo

#16 Post by BikerGran » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:15 pm

So sorry to hear about Becky - wasn't it she who had a lot of health problems years ago as well? Your family seems to have had more than its share.
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.

Falcopops
GP Racer
GP Racer

#17 Post by Falcopops » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:32 pm

Fuck me Kwakz if it wasn't for bad luck you'd have none at all.

Very sorry to hear about Becky, it was a thousand years ago, but I reckon I would have met her, might have been drunk though!

Kwackerz
Admin
Admin

#18 Post by Kwackerz » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:30 pm

BikerGran wrote:So sorry to hear about Becky - wasn't it she who had a lot of health problems years ago as well? Your family seems to have had more than its share.

Yeah, Bobbi, that was my Bex. Double pneumonia 17th birthday.. scarred her kidney causing issues and a hundred tablets.. which deteriorated..resulting in a transplant needed.. and more tablets.. then she ended up with lymphoma.

She went down fighting. and while she went thru all the chemo and stuff.. all she did was help people in cancer groups and social media.. right to the very end. Tweets and instagrams and fb posts.. I'm truly humbled by how strong she was.
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly

BikerGran
Gran Turismo

#19 Post by BikerGran » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:34 am

She was your daughter Tim - I'm sure she was taught to be strong growing up in your family! x
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.

DavShill
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#20 Post by DavShill » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:01 pm

Hey Kwacks - so sorry to learn about your news. it must have very difficult for you and your family. Hope things are getting better. Good to see you on here again, although none of us are as active as we used to be as a group.
Stay safe mate.

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#21 Post by D-Rider » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:26 am

Hi Tim

Really glad to hear from you again - but really sad to hear what's been happening.

Sorry I've only just picked this up - time has been so scarce for ages and I'm only popping in here from time to time when I can find a moment.

All the best
Andy
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

fastasfcuk
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

Re: He's back, Ive seen him.....

#22 Post by fastasfcuk » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Hi Kwacks, so sorry to hear about your daughter. It's a cruel world.x

Gio
Double World Champion

Re:

#23 Post by Gio » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Kwackerz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm
So, I left the Army, got a Job in London back in 2013. Working in a Plant hire firm running the fleet of vehicles, plant machines and doing the hire desk. 5am up to get in for 6am, finishing about 5 then an hour commute home.
6 years later its still the same.. although im now the boss, answering to directors and the commute is in my own company amarok. noice. :D

Some of you will remember my Becky from the racing days.. she grew up moved out and got settled and had two kids.
My debs, sam and little jack (now 9) still live with mum
Becky got poorly the tail end of last year, lymphoma.. non hodgkins type b? cant remember, it matters not. she fought like fuck for 6 months before she passed away in her sleep.. hours after we got her and her guy married in the hospital. She passed away holding his hand as they slept. Hardest thing to do is bury your kid.

So we cremated her.

THATS just as damn hard.

Life still goes on though and I can only try and do Sam and her proud in what I do. Apparently im really good at what I do. meh, it doesn't really matter to be fair.

Anyways, Ben nudged me on Facebook and here I am. 'Ello.

I'll give some people a nudge, see what's occurring, eh?
So sad about Becky, I have the same disease, next week I should be starting on a new treatment which has shown promise. Love to the rest of the family.
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"

DPG
Despatch Rider

Re:

#24 Post by DPG » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Kwackerz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm
So, I left the Army, got a Job in London back in 2013. Working in a Plant hire firm running the fleet of vehicles, plant machines and doing the hire desk. 5am up to get in for 6am, finishing about 5 then an hour commute home.
6 years later its still the same.. although im now the boss, answering to directors and the commute is in my own company amarok. noice. :D

Some of you will remember my Becky from the racing days.. she grew up moved out and got settled and had two kids.
My debs, sam and little jack (now 9) still live with mum
Becky got poorly the tail end of last year, lymphoma.. non hodgkins type b? cant remember, it matters not. she fought like fuck for 6 months before she passed away in her sleep.. hours after we got her and her guy married in the hospital. She passed away holding his hand as they slept. Hardest thing to do is bury your kid.

So we cremated her.

THATS just as damn hard.

Life still goes on though and I can only try and do Sam and her proud in what I do. Apparently im really good at what I do. meh, it doesn't really matter to be fair.

Anyways, Ben nudged me on Facebook and here I am. 'Ello.

I'll give some people a nudge, see what's occurring, eh?
Fuck me man. Thats Hard. Really hard. My Mum said something similar when we lost my sis to MS after 30years. 'You should never have to bury your kids' she said. I watched her go downhill after that. Grand that you are taking that and using as fuel to move forward. In the unlikely event that the old VD madness ensues at a real bar somewhere, I will buy you a real beer at the real bar. Until then, you're getting a virtual pint of Creme-Du-Menthe frappe. Because all the tidal wave of Nostalgia around here has me carried away.

Gio
Double World Champion

Re:

#25 Post by Gio » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:36 pm

Kwackerz wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:06 pm
Gio wrote:Well if I get myself sorted, I'll be looking for Tim, in the next year or so, to let him christen a certain CB400/4 again.

When. not if.

:)
I stand corrected :smt003
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"