Winter

Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

BikerGran
Gran Turismo

#16 Post by BikerGran » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 pm

katie1 wrote:I'm still here BG! :smt003

The bad news is I'll be using the North Circular every day, the good news is I won't need to go on the M25 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
I guess the second bit may turn the first bit into good news! Haven't been on the North Circular for many years so I have no idea what it's like these days. Used to use it when heading for Ipswich in the days before there was an M25 (yes I really am that old :smt003 ).
The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.

Gio
Double World Champion

#17 Post by Gio » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:30 pm

BikerGran wrote:
katie1 wrote:I'm still here BG! :smt003

The bad news is I'll be using the North Circular every day, the good news is I won't need to go on the M25 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026
I guess the second bit may turn the first bit into good news! Haven't been on the North Circular for many years so I have no idea what it's like these days. Used to use it when heading for Ipswich in the days before there was an M25 (yes I really am that old :smt003 ).
I was about 20 when they opened our local bit of the M25, Chertsey to Godstone, then back on the A25 and the murderous traffic that that tiny bit of motorway caused, used to take about an hour Godstone to Sevenoaks.
I hate it when people ask if you have a bathroom, I want to say "No we pee in the garden"