Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

Re: GOOD NEWS !!!

#46 Post by D-Rider » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:49 pm

When you are talking about
flatlander wrote:...... piles so far up his arse that the doctors finger couldn't touch them!!!
.... and you go on to suggest it's
flatlander wrote:
..... time for a drop of the brown stuff???
I'm not sure whether I should risk asking whether we're breaking out the beer mugs or BG's sturdy cardboard camping accessory?

Anyway, all sounds like good news (provided I've got the right message from this!)
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

HisNibbs
SuperBike Racer
SuperBike Racer

#47 Post by HisNibbs » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Too much detail. If your tempted to have a beer, have one.
Don't put off 'till tomorrow what you can enjoy today

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

update

#48 Post by flatlander » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:49 pm

its dead I tell you its dead yes the year ends much as it began with a crash bang wallop

the insurance guy gave me the estimate for the repairs today at 7.5k so the black one bites the dust as a cat B didn't even look that bad but it was that or a cat C and he was trying to be nice so ....

anyway after the accident and the broken bones and the falling down stairs and more broken bones and the falling over the TV that the joiner left behind the door and the being run over getting off the train by a twat on a push-bike cycling onto the train and the next idiot running down an empty platform to catch a train that had already left and only succeeding in catching my arm and then being on the train that ran someone over I have decided that it is either beer or change my name to Jonah!

so beer it is then RIP Alf for the short time I had you ... you were a bastard but I liked you even though you were base coat coloured ... I guess you couldn't live with that any more

:smt033 somewhere there is a big fatboy with my name on it and I don't mean Squid!.. or Pete for that matter :smt002
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#49 Post by D-Rider » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah - let's have a drink! - think we'd better buy them for you .... but please don't get so pissed that you fall over again and just add to the list!
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein

blinkey501
World Champion

#50 Post by blinkey501 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:20 pm

At least you are relatively in one piece and thats all that matters geoff :smt023
Fook the bike :smt102
Tolerance will be our undoing.

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#51 Post by flatlander » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 pm

aye still smiling it has been a year to remember and the crazy thing is being here to moan is way better than the other options ;) now where did I put my sticks
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#52 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:50 pm

i can arrange a catheter for you for xmas???

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

randomsquid
Wear the Fox Hat

#53 Post by randomsquid » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Aladinsaneuk wrote:i can arrange a catheter for you for xmas???
And I could jury rig an insertion device, accurate to a few inches give or take a foot.
Where ever I lay my hat.....

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#54 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:40 pm

sounds like a plan quentin

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...