Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#31 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

I was pre emptive

If Bates did this, I hope he dies horribly

I bet he never visits Leeds again WITHOUT protection

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#32 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 pm

right - bars open - FINALLY !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20809027

papa smurf has not quite pissed off, but as good as - doddering old (now very rich) fart is effectively history

a cash sale, so no debt - say that to a scumchester united fan and smile - and funds for shopping in jauary

one final interesting this - it would appear that it is a major share holder in GFH who has bought the club.... hope he is filthy rich

So - i will start with a very large islay malt

Let's face it, you wouldn't go to a nurse to get good advice on a problem with a Falco - you'd choose an Engineer or a mechanic...

slickliner6
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

#33 Post by slickliner6 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah I'll take a Stella cheers.

Marching on togethhheeeerrrrrr

White army. Leeds Leeds Leeds.
A day without a laugh is a day wasted.

we were so poor when i was growing up.Dad said "its a good job i was born a boy,at least id have something to play with" ;-)

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#34 Post by flatlander » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:27 pm

aye thats what the world of football needs alright leeds with another cheque book :smt002

He could start by cleaning the place :smt017
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#35 Post by D-Rider » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:38 am

I wouldn't get too excited - we at Coventry know what can happen when a bunch of money-men take over with hollow promises of investing in the team and getting back to the premiership within a season or two.

What they mean is that they'll sell every good player you've got, buy some not as good, sell them as well, not pay the rent on the stadium and bleed the club dry leaving the club to freefall into division 1.

They have always wanted the stadium and I'm 99% sure their sole objective has been to get hold of it at a knock-down price (like they did the club - insisting all private shareholders sell them their shares for a pittance .... which people did "for the (perceived) good of the club")

Yes I do want the club to have ownership of the stadium but not while these jokers are in charge.

Money men coming in to save the club? .... yeah right ...........
“Scientists investigate that which already is. Engineers create that which has never been.”
-- Albert Einstein