Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

blinkey501
World Champion

Re: Fines

#16 Post by blinkey501 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:38 pm

randomsquid wrote:
blinkey501 wrote: Shit start to the year someone break a match please :smt090
I've just jumped up and down an old lighter for you.
Thanks john i hope thats the end of bad shit and look forward to a good new year :smt003
Tolerance will be our undoing.

blinkey501
World Champion

#17 Post by blinkey501 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm

fatboy wrote: photoed the car and sent it back to CashCamera.com... They replied saying it was clearly a case of number plate cloning ! Not sure it will work with timed parking meters tho.
Unfortunatly sally had talked to the warden and explained that my 6 year old needed the toilet for a number2, And although he was understanding he had all ready written the ticket and suggested we contest it....

The powers that be obviously don't go for a sh*t has they did'nt understand, although we could still pay the origional fine of £25 instead of £50..... How thoughtfull :smt012

I might post a nice john smiths smelly one in a bubble wrap envelope has to seal the contents to the fines office :smt003

blinkey501
World Champion

#18 Post by blinkey501 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:48 pm

flatlander wrote:me too especially the bank statements so what exactly have I been buying on Paypal suggestions on a postcard :smt003
Let me see :smt017

:smt003

flatlander
Eprom Test Pilot (Stig)

#19 Post by flatlander » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 pm

allegedly one bright spark came up with the following plan on a night out where several people received tickets which was to all write in and say the machine wasn't working. With everyone being from different areas there was no obvious reason for them to be connected to each other the fines were cancelled :smt020
For the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of my wife, not everything I may say here will be absolutely true I may on ocassion embellish a little for effect.
That said when it comes to motorbikes, I like to ride side saddle with a nice frock

blinkey501
World Champion

#20 Post by blinkey501 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Tumble dryer belt has snapped.......
Heater element in oven has fooked up, WTF is happening :smt017

fatboy
World Champion

#21 Post by fatboy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Mate, shit happens.. shit gets better. Like your idea of sending em a recycled John Smiths in a Jiffybag ! Make it signed for delivery !
What would the ticketing officer had thought if he/she/it had stopped Mrs Blinkey with yougnster on the way to the toilet and not on the return so said yuongster had to let it go on the pavement ?
Would that make em a little more human ? ?
I was parked on double yellows on sunday, feeding my washing to the launderette,came out to see ticket man with his ticket book open, he said I was going to give you 30 seconds more, on your way then mate.
I will send him up your way!
Cleverly disguised as an adult !