Crashed biker wants to say thanks to her rescuers!

Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

Aladinsaneuk
Aprilia Admin

#16 Post by Aladinsaneuk » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:13 pm

obviously a lady of taste

mind you, she was wearing trousers when I met her, and as Kwack is obviously in one of the skirt wearing regiments, it probably accounts for yuoung sarah being able to ride a falco - not just wimp out with poor excuses when ever he gets the opportunity to try something special :)

sarahzrx
Despatch Rider

#17 Post by sarahzrx » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:33 am

:smt006 Wow! I passed a test - how unusual - (apart from my bike test, I hasten to add) Does that mean I'm no longer a pizza delivery rider? :smt002 Ah, hang on, considering i've just binned my bike i guess i ought to shut up and feel luckyto be a pizza person. But yes, I like to think i'm a lady of great taste :smt004 and like to do things in my own way, even joining forums!

D-Rider
Admin
Admin

#18 Post by D-Rider » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:53 am

Just realised were in the Bar here .... I'm presuming that Sarah's got a tab going .... so I'll have a pint of 6X please.

..... so then Sarah, tell us about your bike (when it was more intact) - what have you done to it? (or is it standard :smt103 ) - where have you been on it? Got any pictures of it?

sarahzrx
Despatch Rider

#19 Post by sarahzrx » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:11 pm

I'm a rookie to this forum business so I don't know where we're supposed to be, should we retire to the lounge? Virtual tabs i can cope with, have a shot as well while you're at it.

Yes I have a piccie of my bike, but I'll be darned if I know how to put it on here. It's a 2000 zrx1100, I love it for what it is so only put an aftermarket (blue flame) can on it, that's a bit mushed now :smt011 we've done 33000 miles together, over 5 years, as I said in previous message we just did a wicked tour at end of June down to South of France near spanish border, up into Andorra which was fantastic, and its never missed a beat. And i bloomin well throw it down the road....oh dear, where are those tissues....I'd just started using it again for commuting as up until June I also had a zzr600 for work and winter, but got rid of it! What a wally, bloomin' heck someone pass a hanky...

morph
Despatch Rider

#20 Post by morph » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:04 am

Hi Sarah, hope you and your bike mend soon.
You know what they say about clouds and silver linings, not only have you found your way here but you might just have found your next bike, just make sure it’s the classy colour ….. Bronze of course :smt002
And if the bars open, a bottle of Bulmers would be nice.

Cheers.
:smt006

Gio
Double World Champion

#21 Post by Gio » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:03 am

Lo Sarah, Sorry about the bike but glad you managed to find the site :smt001

I'll have a double G&T ta :smt003