Hi

Make your first post here!

Moderators: Aladinsaneuk, MartDude, D-Rider, Moderators

ROCKOZ
Despatch Rider

#31 Post by ROCKOZ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm

It has come with an optimate and until now has had to sit on it draining my electricity bill due to the alarm. I've also got a BMW 1150GS and I can leave that for 6 weeks, pull it out - press the button and alive she is...but this Falco seems to want to die as soon as I press the button.........?
I'll test the battery voltage with my meter tomorrow with it running and see the results and go from there. Guess that's all to be done! UNTIL TOMORROW!! :D
Just bought a Falco :)

randomsquid
Wear the Fox Hat

#32 Post by randomsquid » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 pm

In the warm mine will do a couple of weeks without being on the optimate. Any more than that and all the electric just seems to dribble out.
Where ever I lay my hat.....

Tonyunn
SuperSport Racer
SuperSport Racer

#33 Post by Tonyunn » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:15 am

I have posted under the starter relay thread but did the plugs and relay and the bike fired up perfectly no dip or drop when pressing the starter, went of as you would expect a bike to do.
Speed Blue SL 1000 Falco
Harley Davidson....the most efficient way to turn petrol into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower..

ROCKOZ
Despatch Rider

#34 Post by ROCKOZ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Charging mod complete. Will post a new thread in the falco section with details. It's far simpler than it seems.

This is the bike >

Just bought a Falco :)